Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters

We are a guild from Star Wars: The Old Republic, PvP/PvE, Full Loot, and Real Time Combat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

killermonkeys application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killermonkey
Elder Bounty Hunter

killermonkeys application Empty
PostSubject: killermonkeys application   killermonkeys application EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:14 pm

I. What is your Star Wars: The Old Republic screen name?

killerforhire

II. What will be your screen name on here?

killermonkey

III. What are your reasons for joining?

i see this as a great opperotunity to help the empire and my fellow bounty hunters

IIII. How are you willing to help the Empire?

in any possible way i will follow orders without hesitation

V. What does being a Bounty Hunter of the Sith Empire mean to you?

every thing. i want to help my people

VI. How are you willing to help the Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters?
in any way i can u say jump off a 32 story building i do it without hesitation

VII. Have you read the Code of Conduct (CoC) and agree to follow the rules and terms it list?

yes.......... my lord
Back to top Go down
Neeko Kenobi
Moderater / Admissions Team Leader
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: killermonkeys application   killermonkeys application EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Hello there, killermonkey. I am Neeko Kenobi, the leader of the admissions team here at Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters. You had a very good application, and nice touch with the "my lord" thing Very Happy but I don't think Admin would go for that, he is a modest person. The admissions team will discuss you joining, and you will most likely be accepted (99.999999% chance), seeing as we are still growing and trying to become more active. After you have been accepted, you can apply to join the Bounty Hunter Council (which will give you the rank of "Elder Bounty Hunter"). We will get back to you in a day or two saying if you have joined.

Thanks,
Neeko Kenobi
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: killermonkeys application   killermonkeys application EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Haha, you don't have to call me or anybody else on the forums by the title "my lord" Cool . You can just call me Admin. Very Happy I am also a part of the admissions team here at Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters. We are still discussing if you are accepted, we are waiting for a reply from our other admissions team member, Dewch, to reply to what he thinks.

Thanks,
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://frozen-sun-bh.rpg-board.net
Neeko Kenobi
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: killermonkeys application   killermonkeys application EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Hey there, killermonkey! The Admissions Team has reached a decision, and you are now a member of Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters!!! Congratulations!!!

Thanks,
Neeko Kenobi
Back to top Go down
Dewch
Elder Bounty Hunter / Admissions Team
Dewch

PostSubject: Re: killermonkeys application   killermonkeys application EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:04 pm

Welcome to the guild Killermonkey! If you want you can now sign up to be a Council Member i believe we still have a some spots left! Smile

Last edited by Dewch on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neeko Kenobi
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: killermonkeys application   killermonkeys application EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Yes, I believe we have four or five spots left. That would be awesome killermonkey!
Back to top Go down
Neeko Kenobi
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: killermonkeys application   killermonkeys application EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Since killermonkey has been accepted into the guild, I will now lock this topic.

Thanks,
Neeko Kenobi

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: killermonkeys application   killermonkeys application Empty

Back to top Go down

killermonkeys application
Page 1 of 1