Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters

We are a guild from Star Wars: The Old Republic, PvP/PvE, Full Loot, and Real Time Combat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DufenDorgen Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dufendorgen

DufenDorgen Application Empty
PostSubject: DufenDorgen Application   DufenDorgen Application EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:47 pm

I. What is your Star Wars: The Old Republic screen name?
DufenDorgen
II. What will be your screen name on here?
DufenDorgen
III. What are your reasons for joining?
Support from other bounty hunter enthusiasts.
IV. How are you willing to help the Empire?
By taking and carrying out bounties on members of the republic.
V. What does being a Bounty Hunter of the Sith Empire mean to you?
Honestly, I just want to merc jedi. Every n00b and his dog are going to be one. And I am a pvp lover.
VI. How are you willing to help the Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters?
Assisting in any way I can, have my crew maxed out in 1 skill we need. (recommend we all do this to be more skill efficient. and pool our services together.) My goal is to have a powerful character, and will help lower level members of the guild get more exp. complete missions and get better equipment.
VII. Have you read the Code of Conduct (CoC) and agree to follow the rules and terms it list?
Yes and yes.

And I would like to apply for strike force. Also, is the frozen suns planning on pvp raids when at appropriate level? And guild waring?
Back to top Go down
Dewch
Elder Bounty Hunter / Admissions Team
Dewch

PostSubject: Re: DufenDorgen Application   DufenDorgen Application EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:13 pm

The Admissions Team is discussing your application Smile

"pvp raids when at appropriate level? And guild waring?"
Yes we plan to do all of these things and the Strike Force members will probably be the leaders that deal with the pvp raids! Very Happy

Guild Waring is so idiotic we all know Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters is the best guild out there!
....But if some guild tries to mess with us then yes we will do guild waring Wink
Back to top Go down
dufendorgen

PostSubject: Re: DufenDorgen Application   DufenDorgen Application EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:26 pm

For sure, of course were the best. But ya gotta let everyone know who's the boss you know? I vote we declare at least one enemy guild early on. Not a heavy war, but we will need practice with the engine and combat system for guild wars if a big one comes. We should be prepared and familiar with the tactics involved.. Practice you know?
Back to top Go down
Dewch
Dewch

PostSubject: Re: DufenDorgen Application   DufenDorgen Application EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:33 pm

Indeed Sir indeed but we can't pick a rival guild until we figure out what server we are on and if they are on the same server. I also don't want to pick a guild that spams the forums (which is pretty much every guild)
Back to top Go down
dufendorgen

PostSubject: Re: DufenDorgen Application   DufenDorgen Application EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:59 pm

But of course sir, we cannot pick a guild until the game begins. I believe we shouldn't pick a rival until we get the hang of the game. And until we have respectable numbers on our side. But i think we should pick one eventually.
Back to top Go down
Neeko Kenobi
Moderater / Admissions Team Leader
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: DufenDorgen Application   DufenDorgen Application EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:46 pm

Greetings, I'm Neeko Kenobi, Admissions Team Leader!

I see Dewch has been communicating good. It's great to meet you. Like he said, the Admissions Team is discussing your acceptance. We just have to wait for Admin. I don't know what's up, I think he's just been busy lately lol. Thanks for applying.

Have any questions?

Thanks,
Neeko
Back to top Go down
Dewch
Dewch

PostSubject: Re: DufenDorgen Application   DufenDorgen Application EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:02 pm

Congratulations! You have been accepted Very Happy
I can't wait to kill Jedi with you!

(now you can join the Strike Force Razz)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DufenDorgen Application   DufenDorgen Application EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:06 pm

Congratulations, dufendorgen!

I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to speak with you yet. I'm Admin, founder of the Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters, and a friend to all. I would like to personally like to thank you for joining our guild, we need a kick-start lol.

If you have any BH friends looking for a guild, recruit 'em! lol

Admin

Oh, and P.S. My new IGN will probably Wombiscuit when SWTOR comes out lol.
Back to top Go down
https://frozen-sun-bh.rpg-board.net
dufendorgen

PostSubject: Re: DufenDorgen Application   DufenDorgen Application EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:18 am

@ dewch Thanks man, you too. As I said, everyone and their dog are going to want to be jedi, just more opportunities to get credits me thinks. We'll merc em good.

@ neko Thank you too. You guys are vary polite, which is a change on the internet. I think we will all work good together.

@ Admin it's alright, I have been working all day. I was actually working when I applied lol. It was a slow day.
And I have a group of friends that will get Old republic for sure. Not all of them are going to be bounty hunter though. I think mostly sith lord's. But the ones that are going to be bounty hunter I will send this way. And yeah, Admin might not be the best character name. Besides, I think it would be taken. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DufenDorgen Application   DufenDorgen Application Empty

Back to top Go down

DufenDorgen Application
Page 1 of 1