Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters

We are a guild from Star Wars: The Old Republic, PvP/PvE, Full Loot, and Real Time Combat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SWOR General Game Disscusion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazed Zombie
Bounty Hunter
Crazed Zombie

SWOR General Game Disscusion Empty
PostSubject: SWOR General Game Disscusion   SWOR General Game Disscusion EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Thought id make a place where we can talk about the latest developments on SWOR.

I just saw the new 20 min look into the game and man after seeing it. i was so excited I doing laps around my house. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dewch
Elder Bounty Hunter / Admissions Team
Dewch

PostSubject: Re: SWOR General Game Disscusion   SWOR General Game Disscusion EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:31 pm

yes the game is still epic and awesome as always but as a bh hardcore guy i would have to say the bh wasnt looking as good as expected but i guess that he was just lv 5 so i really cant say anything

also off note hass anyone noticed that the botttom half of the sight says my name constantly lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SWOR General Game Disscusion   SWOR General Game Disscusion EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Dewch wrote:
also off note hass anyone noticed that the botttom half of the sight says my name constantly lol

I just now noticed that. I changed that from posting tho lol.

Although I do think the game will be epic as expected.

Off Topic: I have some wonderings. Why has our site been so inactive lately. Just asking.
Back to top Go down
https://frozen-sun-bh.rpg-board.net
Dewch
Elder Bounty Hunter / Admissions Team
Dewch

PostSubject: Re: SWOR General Game Disscusion   SWOR General Game Disscusion EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Admin wrote:

Off Topic: I have some wonderings. Why has our site been so inactive lately. Just asking.

i know right only person ive seen is crazie zombie once but im always on Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SWOR General Game Disscusion   SWOR General Game Disscusion EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:13 pm

I get on every so often to check It. Although how did we get ads on the site they just now popped up
Back to top Go down
kRaZe
Bounty Hunter
kRaZe

PostSubject: Re: SWOR General Game Disscusion   SWOR General Game Disscusion EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Heh sorry I've been missing for a while had some issues system wise n my end all worked out now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SWOR General Game Disscusion   SWOR General Game Disscusion EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Yeah same here. Except I've been to busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWOR General Game Disscusion   SWOR General Game Disscusion Empty

Back to top Go down

SWOR General Game Disscusion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters :: Off-Topic :: Star Wars Talk-
Jump to: