Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters

We are a guild from Star Wars: The Old Republic, PvP/PvE, Full Loot, and Real Time Combat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazed Zombie
Bounty Hunter
Crazed Zombie

What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want? Empty
PostSubject: What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want?   What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:37 am

Thought it would be cool to discuss what kind of gadgets we would like available. Or if you were a bounty hunter what gadgets would you personally want to be included in you Armour?
Back to top Go down
Crazed Zombie
Bounty Hunter
Crazed Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want?   What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:45 am

I hope that we get a crap load of gadgets and hope that we can also create our own as well. As for me I would love some pop out blades like assassins creed or a pop out mini saw. Also a flash bang gauntlet which is a bunch of mini flash bang grenades attached to one of my gauntlets and would blind enemy's. And of course dual flame throwers are a must.Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kRaZe
Bounty Hunter
kRaZe

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want?   What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Ok going with a vongish interpatation of gadget i want a pet Ysalamiri. Compact as the ride on your shoulders like scarf and the force bubble will make arrogant Jedi regret the fact that they are so relient on the force.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want?   What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Well it's not really gear but I would like to have a pet mini acklay. A little thing that would bite the ankles of the guys I have to keep alive. Definitally a Combustion Cycle Emittor/Ejecter. Aka: a gun that shoots out little bombs that explode when they get within half a foot of it's target. A wrist rocket that shoots two at a time that follows the target Very Happy and a jetpack
Back to top Go down
https://frozen-sun-bh.rpg-board.net
Neeko Kenobi
Moderater / Admissions Team Leader
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want?   What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Well, I want flamethrowers, duh! Also, a little secret compartment on my right forearm gaurd, that slides open to reveal a plasma shield. Oh, and a secret compartment on both of my ankle guards that open up to be mini-thrusters, kind of like R2-D2's. And blasters on my shoulder plates that fold down to shoot at the enemy. xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want?   What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Wow, that is hardcore Neeko.
Back to top Go down
killermonkey
Elder Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want?   What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:05 pm

me i would want a jetpack of coursewrist rockets some little marble sized flash bangs dual blasters some razor blades that come out the front of my gauntlets (like on predator) a flame throwersome sleep darts a wire that you shoot atpeoples legs and trip them and maby a sniper rifle as a backup
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want?   What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:44 pm

Sweet, you're hardcore, killer.
Back to top Go down
killermonkey
Elder Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want?   What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:00 pm

thanx i trie lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want?   What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:59 pm

haha What a Face nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want?   What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Kind Of Gadgets Do You Want?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters :: Bounty Hunters :: Weapons and Armor-
Jump to: