Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters

We are a guild from Star Wars: The Old Republic, PvP/PvE, Full Loot, and Real Time Combat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fave bh movies and expanded univerese

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kRaZe
Bounty Hunter
kRaZe

Fave bh movies and expanded univerese Empty
PostSubject: Fave bh movies and expanded univerese   Fave bh movies and expanded univerese EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:26 pm

Just a little curious who's evereyones fave BH is. As I've said in prior posts I'm a big fan of the droids HK-47 and IG-88
Back to top Go down
Crazed Zombie
Bounty Hunter
Crazed Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Fave bh movies and expanded univerese   Fave bh movies and expanded univerese EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:23 pm

ya i love hk-47 and boba and jango are a given but i have to say my favorite is this tusken raider bounty hunter that apperared in a short star wars comic and he was just so cool looking and he killed a bunch of guys with this altered gafftie stick. It was just so cool. Twisted Evil

Plus my favorite species ever is Tuscan raider. My life would be complete if Tuscan was one of the species you could play as.
Back to top Go down
kRaZe
Bounty Hunter
kRaZe

PostSubject: Re: Fave bh movies and expanded univerese   Fave bh movies and expanded univerese EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:37 pm

Ive never really read any of the comic books just the novels and stuff which book had the raider?
Back to top Go down
Crazed Zombie
Bounty Hunter
Crazed Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Fave bh movies and expanded univerese   Fave bh movies and expanded univerese EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:00 pm

i really cant remember, it was awile ago and i read it on the internet. I dont tuskens name was Jundland Banshee or something. And i thin the story is that Banshee was like a rouge sand person
Back to top Go down
kRaZe
Bounty Hunter
kRaZe

PostSubject: Re: Fave bh movies and expanded univerese   Fave bh movies and expanded univerese EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:54 pm

That sounds pretty sweet. The raiders always kinda just get punched around and run away nice that at least one attemp was made to give em a spine
Back to top Go down
Dewch
Elder Bounty Hunter / Admissions Team
Dewch

PostSubject: Re: Fave bh movies and expanded univerese   Fave bh movies and expanded univerese EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:26 pm

ummm kinda obvious but Calo Nord kicks butt!!!!
Boba is a close second

Also the new season of star wars clone wars is all about bhs so my favorites might change
Back to top Go down
kRaZe
Bounty Hunter
kRaZe

PostSubject: Re: Fave bh movies and expanded univerese   Fave bh movies and expanded univerese EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:25 pm

Lol calo was pretty hard core. I'm on Kotor kick I just offed him but i always wished I could of added him and got rId of mission
Back to top Go down
Dewch
Elder Bounty Hunter / Admissions Team
Dewch

PostSubject: Re: Fave bh movies and expanded univerese   Fave bh movies and expanded univerese EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:45 pm

actually it would probably be Calo and Boba as my favorites (Bossk is the close second lol). Calo's my favorite old republic bh and Bobas my favorite bh in the movie era

and i got so pissede you had to kill Calo but oh well. Also how the hell did he survive the destrution of taris i mean hes under metal stuff then when the ebon hawk goes out the place blows up!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fave bh movies and expanded univerese   Fave bh movies and expanded univerese EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:50 pm

I cant remember his name but mine would have to be the mando BH on The Force Unleashed. I mean, he stood his ground against Starkiller for awhile. Second is Jango, third is Boba.
Back to top Go down
https://frozen-sun-bh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fave bh movies and expanded univerese   Fave bh movies and expanded univerese Empty

Back to top Go down

Fave bh movies and expanded univerese
Page 1 of 1