Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters

We are a guild from Star Wars: The Old Republic, PvP/PvE, Full Loot, and Real Time Combat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jetpacks. What do you think?

Go down 
+2
Nitorus
Neeko Kenobi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Neeko Kenobi
Moderater / Admissions Team Leader
Neeko Kenobi

Jetpacks. What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Jetpacks. What do you think?   Jetpacks. What do you think? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:09 pm

I think that they would be a very good asset. What do you think on this matter. It could be very useful. But it could also be a disadvantage if it got shot. i.e. Boba Fett in Return of the Jedi is shot by a half-blind Han Solo and went flying into the sarlaac.

Last edited by Neeko Kenobi on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nitorus
Bounty Hunter
Nitorus

PostSubject: Re: Jetpacks. What do you think?   Jetpacks. What do you think? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:26 pm

I think they are a good idea. I agree on that disadvantage though.
Back to top Go down
Neeko Kenobi
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Jetpacks. What do you think?   Jetpacks. What do you think? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:25 pm

Nitorus wrote:
I think they are a good idea. I agree on that disadvantage though.

Yeah. Now that I think about it, that would be bad. Maybe we could take it on and off.
Back to top Go down
Dewch
Elder Bounty Hunter / Admissions Team
Dewch

PostSubject: Re: Jetpacks. What do you think?   Jetpacks. What do you think? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:55 pm

i think it would be good for retreating from a mob chasing u and good for high ground

also han shot it on accident, but can see how it could be bad
Back to top Go down
Xantes
Elder Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Jetpacks. What do you think?   Jetpacks. What do you think? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Excellent Idea, but I fear for the "saftey" of the boundaries in the game.

You all know some lil exploit professional will find some way to cheat with a Jetpack. Glitches may occur.

Hopefully that won't happen.

I would LOVE to be able to fly in the air with my jetpack, sniping people under me Smile.
Back to top Go down
kRaZe
Bounty Hunter
kRaZe

PostSubject: Re: Jetpacks. What do you think?   Jetpacks. What do you think? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:09 pm

I think they would be a nice thing to have even of they have no combat use just to move around faster. As far as Han goes he got off a lucky one in a trillion shot. Your more likely to meet a vegiie hutt than see that twice.
Back to top Go down
killermonkey
Elder Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Jetpacks. What do you think?   Jetpacks. What do you think? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:37 pm

honestly i know that the movie made the disadvantage but i dont think that would have happened it just wouldnt work after it was shot i dont think it would blast him off the ship
Back to top Go down
Neeko Kenobi
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Jetpacks. What do you think?   Jetpacks. What do you think? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Thats what I think.

Thanks,
Neeko Kenobi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jetpacks. What do you think?   Jetpacks. What do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jetpacks. What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters :: Bounty Hunters :: Weapons and Armor-
Jump to: